Just so weíre clear, this piece is an example of sarcasm. Donít do this stuff. - Wes
TWENTY WAYS TO KILL A RUGBY CLUB
Author unknown Ė found on the Internet
1. Donít attend meetings, but if you do, arrive late.
2. Be sure to leave before the meeting is finished.
3. Never have anything to say at meetings. Wait until you leave.
4. When at meetings, vote to do everything. Then go home and do nothing.
5. The next day after the meeting, find fault with the officers.
6. Take no part in the organization's affairs.
7. Be sure to sit in the back row so that you can talk it over with your neighbor.
8. Get all the organization can give you, but don't give the organization anything.
9. Never invite a prospective new member.
10. Talk cooperation, but never cooperate.
11. At every opportunity threaten to resign, and try to get others to resign.
12. If asked to help, always say you don't have time.
13. Never read anything that pertains to the organization. You may become too enlightened.
14. Never accept an office. It's easier to criticize than to act.
15. If appointed to a committee, never give any time or service.
16. Don't do any more than you have to, and when others willingly and unselfishly use their abilities to help the cause along, gripe because the organization is run by a clique.
17. Always take sides in misunderstandings between members, and be for the one with whom you talked last.
18. While presiding at meetings, express your own opinion before presenting the club business to the members for a vote.
19. Repeat all the unpleasant things about your club to everyone.
20. Always criticize your leader whenever the opportunity arises.